No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

cannot edit team site or website after Sharepoint online mirgration

• I migrated my SharePoint site from default ENCHouston.sharepoint.com to www.EliteNetworkComputing.com, after that the only thing that works is viewing the Internet site www.EliteNetworkComputing.com, I can not do the following:

. edit SharePoint Internet site

. edit team site

. view the team site

any suggestion?

• Are you just on SharePoint plan, you may need to add yourself as a site owner.  In the portal and on the admin page click Manage under sharePoint, then Mange Site Collections, Put a tick in the box for the team site, click owner icon and select manage administrators.

You might also want to check your lisence for your user account, as you may not have it assigned.

• Jessie.

When you changed sharepoint web site name to your domain name, you will not be able to edit your site for 12 -48 hours.

So, just you need to wait...

• Hello Jessie,

This is Justin with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.  Thanks for posting a reply Masakik and Richard.

More than likely the response by Masakik will be accurate if all three are not working.  After changing the address for the public facing website, it may take upwards of 24 hours for all the links and functions to update.  Since this is a P1 site, the address for the Team Site and public site are all changed as there is one site collection.  Because of this, it would be best practice to complete the site before changing the address, in addition to displaying an incomplete site to visitors familiar with the domain.   Let us know your progress.

Thanks and Regards,

Justin Ronan
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support