No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi,

I recently created an Office 365 environment for a client with the P1 plan.  Today, when I open the "Team Site", I see a yellow bar right below the Top Link Bar that says "Status: Waiting for Approval". 

What exactly does this mean.  I am the system administrator and I can't seem to do anything with this bar/message.   I should note, I just created the first couple users and they have been in for a test drive.  They do not have any type of administrator privileges.

Thanks

Rosy_55

Verified Answer
  • Hi,

I got this resolved by a nice person at MS Support.  Turns out, a user has modified one of the Site pages, and didn't save it.  The support person reverted the document back using version history and all is well.

Thanks

Rosy_55

All Replies
  • Hello SummerSage,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about receiving a “Status: Waiting for Approval” message under the Top Link Bar.

Please go to the Site Actions dropdown -> Site Settings -> Under Site Administration, click the Workflow Settings. Are there any workflows listed? If so, please complete the approval or delete the workflow to remove the yellow bar message.

You may want to check lists and libraries for workflows in case one was created for testing purposes.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

• Hi Jason,

I tried that and it says "There are no workflows currently associated with this site".  I also went into Team Site > Site Pages > Document Library Settings > Workflow Settings.  It says "There are no workflows currently associated with this list."

Thanks

Rosy_55

• Hello Rosy55,

Are you able to click on the Yellow bar message? If so, what happens when you click on the link? Please be specific.

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

• Hi,

I got this resolved by a nice person at MS Support.  Turns out, a user has modified one of the Site pages, and didn't save it.  The support person reverted the document back using version history and all is well.

Thanks

Rosy_55