No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Converted website from MS office live - now pictures are missing

This question is not answered This question is not answered
I recently went through the process of converting my website from MS Office Live to Office 365. It took a while - I copied / pasted over 120 web pages and went through the whole process of moving the domain to Melbourne IT, etc.  But in the end everything looked good with the website for at least a couple of weeks.  But I just checked the site and now all the pictures are missing. How do I get the pictures to display - they are just boxes with x's.  The website / domain is livewellecuador.com.  You can contact me at <Removed by Moderator>.  Is there someone I can call?
All Replies
  • Hi Ray,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

The images on your website are not showing because they are pointing to http://livewellecuador.hotels.officelive.com. The reason why they are point to that location is because you copied and pasted the content, but did not download the images, then re-upload and insert them into your Office 365 website.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Tim Muth
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Tim,

I copied more than 120 web pages per the instructions - and did the Melbourne IT thing.  It all too a long time, including the properities.  It all looked fine for maybe 2 weeks.  I have over 2,500 pictures associated with the 120 web pages.  It would take just about forever to reload all of them - if I could find them and figure out where the go.  I have been building this site for almost 3 years in office live.  Is there no other way to make the PICs reappear?

Ray

• Hi Ray,

It was working for 2 weeks because your Office Live website was still up and running. Now that your Office Live site is down, the images are not going to show up. Unfortunately, you will need to re-upload all the images and then re-insert them into the areas where they need to be.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support