No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Bing Search Bar

• This post has 5 Replies |
  • 3 Followers
  • Hello

I want my bing search bar in the header above the navigation bar. How can I do this?

Thanks

• Hello Pv231,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about moving your Bing Search Bar within the Website.

Unfortunately, there is not a way to move the Bing Search Bar through the design editor however you may try to move it by using custom code however this is unsupported by our team. You may use the F12 option to access the browser developer tool to access the code.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

Office 365 SharePoint Support

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello Pv231,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

• Thanks. I am looking to customize bing bar to search our website. Where do I write the custom code to do it. and how can it be integrated with Sharepoint online. Can you refer articles on MSDN or technet or other websites

• pv231,

Remove the Bing search bar -->  Why are you sending your visitors away?

And then -->  Add a Search Function to your Website

Sorry, BuildItOn365 website has expired. Links to and instructions - no longer exist.

• Hello Pv231,

Did you find Ken’s information helpful? Thanks for the post Ken.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)