No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

verification dns record not found

This question is answered This question is answered

I have had a nightmare trying to move my school website.  Every stage of the process has taken days to complete.  I am now at the stage where i need to verity i own the domain and this message is all i get.  It has been 4 days.

Please can someone help.  I am at the end of my tether.  This whole process has been a nightmare.

My domain is pwllcpschool.co.uk

Thanks

Paul

Verified Answer
  • Hi headpwll,

This is Jonis from Microsoft Online SharePoint Support.

I just reviewed the link you provided to your website.  Because your website is still Officelive.com and your nameservers are still ns1.officelive.com and ns2.officelive.com, I would like to provide you with the following links to help you work thru the migration stages.  The blog posts, videos and the OLSB Community Transition Center are going to be your best migration resources:

OLSB transition Center

Moving a custom domain to Office 365

Video: Move Office Live to Office 365

If that does not answer your question please let me know as I will continue to monitor this thread for a few days and will reply to any additional posts or questions.

All Replies
  • Hi headpwll,

This is Jonis from Microsoft Online SharePoint Support.

I just reviewed the link you provided to your website.  Because your website is still Officelive.com and your nameservers are still ns1.officelive.com and ns2.officelive.com, I would like to provide you with the following links to help you work thru the migration stages.  The blog posts, videos and the OLSB Community Transition Center are going to be your best migration resources:

OLSB transition Center

Moving a custom domain to Office 365

Video: Move Office Live to Office 365

If that does not answer your question please let me know as I will continue to monitor this thread for a few days and will reply to any additional posts or questions.