No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Domain not showing

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Hi,

I'd followed the transition guide and transferred the domain with all steps correct and verified but still www.greendry.ca hasn't been showing up after a week. Please help because the downtime is too long.

This is the message I get:

Oops! Internet Explorer could not find greendry.ca

Thanks!

Jenifer

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Thanks Jack, it works fine now.

Now, how do I remove the last tab "Member Login" page?

Thanks again.

Jenifer

• Not Ranked
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hello Jenifer,

Thank you for your reply. I am glad that you can access your website in SharePoint Online with url www.greendry.ca.

Meanwhile, if you want to delete the "Member Login" page from public-facing website, you can refer to steps below.

1. Logon to Microsoft Online Portal (MOP) at https://portal.microsoftonline.com with a Global Administrator.

2. Click Edit Website on the home page.

3. Check the Home page and Click Edit

4. On the public website editing page click Design >> Click Set up >> Uncheck the Box "Display Member login button in the navigation" >> Click OK.

5. The member login button will not shown in your public website. 
       Note: If you need you can also check the box "Display Bing Search Box" for your website.

Thank you.
    Jack Sun

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)