No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Website migration - cannot see public site

This question is not answered This question is not answered

Hi

We have moved our website from microsoft live and created is in O365, setting up hosting with Melbourne IT.  (www.aktconsulting.co.uk). I have followed your printed instructions (as I am not technology minded!). I waited 72 hrs then when I couldn't view the site when doing a google search followed your trouble shooting which indicated the servers were incorrect, so corrected these.  It has now been a further 72 hours and the site is still not live to the public.  Please could you help as we have received a few phoned calls wanting to know what has happened as they can't see the site, and I can't see where I have gone wrong.

Many thanks

Karen

on behalf of

AKT

All Replies
  • Hello Karen,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about not being able to access your website.

I am able to access your website at this time.

The last step in the process is clicking the change address option to choose your vanity domain. Once this is taken care of, it may take up to 24 hours for you to be able to access your website, team site, and for your links in your portal to update to the vanity domain URLs.

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or any additional questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello Karen,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.