No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

This OfficeLive to Office365 changeover is impossible! My photos are being erased! How can I upload multiple photos at once?

• This OfficeLive to Office365 changeover is impossible! My photos are being erased! How can I upload multiple photos at once?
  • Hello Ecoman,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about uploading multiple images at one time.

To upload multiple photos at once, please follow these instructions:

1)      Open a 32-bit Internet Explorer browser

2)      Log into your Microsoft Online Portal

3)      Navigate to your Website Image Library

4)      Click the Upload dropdown

5)      Click Upload Multiple Pictures

6)      A login prompt may appear, click the Keep Me Signed In checkbox and log in

7)      If you have Microsoft Office on your local computer, the Microsoft Picture Manager should open

8)      Decide on what pictures/images that you want to upload, you may select the Send pictures optimized for viewing on the web option

9)      Click Upload and Close

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or any additional questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello Ecoman,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

• Jason

For your record, "MS office 2010 Tools" must be installed in order to upload multiple pictures. Especially "MS Office Picture Manager" must be installed.

Are you really MS GUYS??? I wonder...

0 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• Okay, I know its been months but aI am just now getting back to finalizing my Office365 website and Exchange set up.

Based on Jason's suggestion just spent 10 minutes looking for something called "Microsoft office 2010 Tools" or MS Office 2010 Tools.

Nothing is showing up by that name so I assume this was bad information from Jason.  

If not, please give me more hints, or better yet actually provide link to "MS Office 2010 Tools"

• So when you click on 'No' and then it says that the feedback that I left says I 'found it helpful', which I didn't,... which is why I clicked 'No'.  Is 'No' code for 'Yes'?

• The info Masakik left was good - but by "Office 2010 Tools" he meant the pic manager is included as a tool in Office 2010.  Or you need to search for a download of Picture Manager. Alternatively you can open a team site library, click "open with explorer", navigate up to your web site and drag and drop multiple images to the Site Images library. 

• Hello Gebeck,

Did you find Mchv2.0’s information helpful? Thanks for the post Mchv2.0.

Mchv2.0 is correct; the Microsoft Picture Manager is included in the Microsoft Office 2010 Tools however you may use the Open with Explorer option while using the 32-bit Internet Explorer browser as mentioned by Mchv2.0.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.