No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Trapped with Melbourne IT and zero support

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered

Dear Microsoft -

You have put me and my business in quite the situation.   I've been having trouble the past few days with transferring my account.  First I was able to successfully verify I own my domain (garagepadding.com), but could not get the verification to work in step 2.   I then removed the domain from 365 and tried again,, only to run into a roadblock with Melbourne IT that I own the domain.  I bought it through you!  I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to call Melbourne IT.  The support call # goes to an individual mailbox now.  I've logged numerous email support requests and not received a single reply.  

So finally I gave up on Melbourne IT and tried going the godaddy.com route.   The process was seamless up to the point of receiving an authorization code from Melbourne IT to release the domain.  I was instructed to send an email with pre-defined text requesting authorization.  This process can take up to 5 business days to provide authorization #!!!!!!!!!  Of course when I try to email or phone them, I once again have no luck.

I am now without a website and zero way to move forward!!!

Please turn up the heat on Melbourne IT to be more responsive to your customers.

• Post Points: 35
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)