No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

TRANSITION FROM OFFICELIVE

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Reply |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

ISN'T THERE A WAY TO SIMPLY UPLOAD THE BACKED UP /SAVED VERSION OF THE OFFICELIVE WEBSITE TO OFF365 RATHER THAN HAVE TO RE-BUILD THE DARNED THING ALL OVER AGAIN. i LIKED MY LAYOUTS AND INFO ETC. o365 OFFERS THE SAME TOOLS AND SAME STYLES/COLORS/SCHEMES PRETTY MUCH SO WHY DO ALL THE BULL WORK AGAIN?

aNYONE HAVE SHORTCUT IDEAS??PLEASE lmk. THANKS.

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
  • Hi,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Unfortunately, Microsoft does not provide a tool that will assist with backing up content from your Office Live subscription and then uploading it to your Office 365 subscription. There is a OLSB to Office 365 Migration Tool that you can use to move your content. Please remember, even though this tool is on a Microsoft website, this tool was created by a 3rd party and we cannot guarantee that it will move all your content the way you would like it to.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)