No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Web Site Statistics and Reports

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered
Do we now have or will we have a way to see/track people who visit/hit our website? Like we have/had with  Office Live Small Business? Website statistics reports with graphs, etc.?
  • Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hello Kim,           

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about Web Site Statistics and Reports.

I have not personally seen the website reports for Office Live however we do have website usage statistic reports available. Unfortunately, they do not include graphs at this time. There may be changes made to the reports in a future service update however I do not have that information at this time and there is no time frame set.

To access the Site Web Analytics Reports, please follow these instructions:

1)      Log into your Microsoft Online Portal

2)      Navigate to your public-facing website

3)      After .com, add “_layouts/usage.aspx”, click enter

4)      Click on the Site Web Analytics Reports link

Now you may look through any of the reports available by clicking the links in the left side navigation. 

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hello Kim,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Hi

I could not understand, my site is quran.sharepoint.com, what will be my address for site web analytics.

• Not Ranked
  • Hello JiMohammad,  

Your website analytics would be at http://quran.sharepoint.com/_layouts/usage.aspx. You may just copy and paste this into the address bar after you log in.

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

• Top 50 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)