No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

unable to access website editor

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone is able to help me.

I recently swapped from OLSB to 365. I followed the instructions and videos etc. I realised that I hadn't changed the name servers today so went back into Melbourne IT and sorted this out. I am now able to access emails etc and have tested that it works.

I managed to access the edit website tool to put up a brief sign to customers that the website is undergoing an overhaul.

Then later I added another email address to my default one as (again) instructed on these support pages and it all worked.

However, after I did this I am unable to use the edit website link. It simply says that the website cannot be found.

Has fiddling with the email caused this issue? I need to get my website back up and running as soon as possible.

thanks

Jacqui

The Writers Desk

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hello Jacqui,      

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about your website.

After you switch to a vanity domain and click change address in the portal, it may take up to 24 hours for you to access your website and for the links in the portal to update such as the Edit Website link.

If it has been more than 24 hours, please let me know.

I will continue to monitor this thread in case you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hello Jacqui,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)