No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

I cannot open my website - help!

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered

So - having now taken more than 2-weeks to navigate what has been the most frustratiing and confusing process ever designed by man I have transferred by domain name and rebuilt my OLSB website in the Office 365 environment.

I am now trying to locate / access / update my website (either within the Office 365 environment - or even to just see it on the web - but it appears to have vanished. I could cry.

What am I doing wrong here? My website address was / should be www.ask-teach.com. I am at a total loss on what to do and need urgent help. I have / run a successful business and this whole process is killing my business reputation and exhausting all of my time. I feel like I'm going around and around in circles and there is ZERO MS support, not even a number you can call - it's shocking and without doubt the worst thing I've seen from a big company.

Any advice to prevent the need for me to rebuild the website AGAIN or to just be able to see it / work with it would be MOST welcome

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hello Ask-Teach,             

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about your website.

I am able to access your website at this time. Once you switch to a vanity domain, it may take up to 24 hours for you to access your website and for the links in the portal to change to the vanity domain URL.

Are you still having any issues?

I will continue to monitor this thread in case you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hello Ask-Teach,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)