No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Restoring a site

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered
I have accidently deleted my Sharepoint site. I started a support ticket for this 6 days ago and am getting nowhere. Does anybody know how long it takes for Microsoft to restore a site as this is getting very urgent now.
  • Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
All Replies
  • What plan are you on? If it is a P plan then it might take a little longer I think, hopefully someone from MS can confirm this.

I wasn't sure that you had anyway to get a site back once it has been deleted though

If you found my post helpful please click yes below
    Creator of SharePoint 365 | sp365.co.uk | @mattmoo2
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hi Steve,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

If you did create the service request, it should not take that long for a support engineer to contact you. Could you please provide me with the service request number so that I can find out what is going on? I will continue to monitor this thread and wait for your reply.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Thank you for the info Matt

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Tim

Thank you for getting back to me. As the person who convinced my company to move to 365 I am sure you can imagine I am under considerable pressure that not of us can access the vast amount of files that I uploaded. This included all Customer Comtracts and financial data.

The number for the support tick I rose is 1174212230 and I include below the transcript where I have been pleading for an update.

Recent activity

Steve Roberts said:

04/04/2012 | 14:42

Hi

Please, please, please, please can I have an ETA as to when the site will be back up. If you do not know please just tell me you don't know. I have to say this service is not good.

Add notes

History

Steve Roberts said:

04/04/2012 | 07:21

Hi

Could you let me know when this site is due to be back up. Will it be today? Will it be tomorrow? Will it be next week?

Regards

Steve

Steve Roberts said:

03/04/2012 | 05:16

Hi

Could I have an ETA of when the site will be up - I am going to be fired if it takes much longer

Microsoft said:

02/04/2012 | 18:51

Hi Steve, Thank you very much for your quick for response. Thanks, Kashmira

Steve Roberts said:

02/04/2012 | 18:13

Hi

I have attached the screenshots as requested. Pleaselet meknow if there is anything else I can do.

Regards

Steve

Microsoft said:

02/04/2012 | 16:14

Hi Steve, You need not to worry about it. I have already submitted your request. I need a couple of screen shots from you : 1) Manage site collections 2)Your User account which shows you a a global Admin and you have all license 3)Total number of licences that yoy have purchased. Thanks, Kashmira

Steve Roberts said:

02/04/2012 | 15:41

Hi

I really really need this site to be up and running ASAP. Please, please call me.

Steve Roberts said:

02/04/2012 | 14:59

Do you have a number I can call you on?

Steve Roberts said:

02/04/2012 | 13:03

Hi I am available now. Thank you for calling me.

Steve

Microsoft said:

02/04/2012 | 12:09

Hi Steve, This is Kashmira from Microsoft Office 365 Support.Thank you for the information. I tried calling you todat at 12.05 PM GMT on +44 7824867159 but unfortunately reached your voicemail. Please let me now a suitable time so that we can set up a call.

Steve Roberts said:

02/04/2012 | 09:51

Amendment to last note - Url will be http://safetech.sharepoint.com or safetech.sharepoint.com

Steve Roberts said:

02/04/2012 | 08:02

Hi Guys

I really need an update on this. Could you let me know when the site will be back up. The site url may be http://safetech.sharepoint.com or https://safetic.sharepoint.com.

Thank you

Steve

Steve Roberts said:

31/03/2012 | 06:45

Hi

Is there any update on this I need to know if I need to start building the site again.

Regards

Steve

Steve Roberts said:

30/03/2012 | 19:21

1. Optimal restore point date, time, and time zone. (For example, March 30, 2012 at 17:00 BST.)

2. Earliest restore point date, time, and time zone. (For example, March 26, 2012 at 17:00 BST)

3. Latest restore point date, time, and time zone. (For example, March 29, 2012 at 17:00 BST)

4. The site URL. safetech.sharepoint.com

Steve Roberts said:

30/03/2012 | 19:16

I have replied to your email please let me know if everything is OK

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Tim - Thank you for getting back to me. I have replied to your questions above but my reply needs to be approved? In short the support ticket I raised is 1174212230

• Not Ranked
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)