No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Member login

• 7 Followers
  • 11 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered

Hello,

I am creating a website for our attorney business, and have edited the website numerous times. Recently, I deleted the "Member Login" tab from the navigation ribbon on the website, and now I cannot get to a page that allows me to view or edit any pages of the website. I have Microsoft 365, and would like to know a). how to view all pages through Microsoft 365, and b). how to login through the website without a "Member Login" tab.

0 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 50
All Replies
  • Hi IrelanInfo,

You can edit the website or view the website pages through the team site.  To edit the website :

Login to your office 365 account

Click Team Site

Near Team Site tab >> Click Website.

It will display all the web pages of your public site, Select any page (Check the box to select) and Click Edit.

To view the Web page Click on View. You can Click on New Page to create a new page for the public website.

Thanks & Reagards,

Surya Begum

http://webteksolutions.co.uk/

http://www.office365-support.com/

• Top 150 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hello IrelandInfo,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about viewing your public-facing website pages and libraries and also how to login.

a)      Surya has given you the correct information for the first question. Please refer to her post view the pages and libraries for your public-facing site.

b)      To login, navigate to login.microsoftonline.com

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Hello IrelandInfo,

Did you find the above posts helpful in resolving your issue?

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

• Top 50 Contributor
  • I have the same problem, and the answer given doesn't help me.  My "team site" page doesn't have a "website" tab.  It just says "home."  Thanks.

• Not Ranked
  • Hello Ethan42,

The above posts were for p1 accounts.

Do you have an Enterprise account? If so, go to your website and click member login. You may also login and add “_layouts/settings.aspx” after .com of your public-facing website URL.

This should allow you to get to the starting point where you can start editing your website.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Hello Ethan42,             

Did you have any further questions?

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

• Top 50 Contributor
  • That fixed it, actually. Thanks.

• Not Ranked
  • Even I don't see that Website button in my teamsite. How can I log in without appending “_layouts/settings.aspx”?

• Not Ranked
  • Hello Pv231,

The screenshots that Surya posted are from P1 account. An Enterprise account is different.

For an Enterprise account, once you remove the Member Login button you are able to access the Edit Website section by adding the suffix “_layouts/settings.aspx” to your website URL or by adding a hyperlink to your Team Site or site collection that sends you the edit website URL.  

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Hello Pv231,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

Thanks,

Jason Burnside

• Top 50 Contributor
  • n/a

• Not Ranked
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)