This question is not answered This question is not answered

We cannot access SharePoint online at all. every site is shown as This page can’t be displayed. The Office 365 Admin Center works, but SP Admin center, onedrives and team sites are all down.

MS Premier support is down also. What is going on?

All Replies
  • I'm having the same problem. From what I see it's an issue for me only from where I am now; Southern California Time Warner Internet. I have access from machines on Cox Cable in Santa Barbara and GTT and AboveNet in Los Angeles.

• Hi Dean & Steve,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our engineers has identified that there is an issue when accessing the SharePoint service. Here I’d like to share you the updates about this issue:

===============================

Current Status: Investigation determined that a portion of networking capacity within a third party network provider's environment entered into a degraded state. Engineers have re-routed traffic to restore service and are validating service health. 

Customer Impact: Affected customers may be unable to access the SharePoint service. 

Preliminary Root Cause: A portion of networking capacity within a third party network provider's environment entered into a degraded state.

===============================

We will continue monitoring the progress from the engineering team and post updates within this thread.

Thanks,
    Elaine

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi All,

The latest update from the engineering team, this issue has been fixed. Here is the closure summary of this issue:

==================================

Closure Summary: On Thursday, August 28, 2014, at approximately 3:20 PM UTC, engineers received reports of an issue in which some customers may have been unable to access Office 365 services. Investigation determined that a portion of networking capacity within a third party Internet Service Provider's (ISP) environment entered into a degraded state. Engineers rerouted traffic to remediate end-user impact. The issue was successfully fixed on Thursday, August 28, 2014, at 4:44 PM UTC.

==================================

Please kindly verify if the issue is resolved at your side.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• The issue is resolved for me. Thanks for the update.

• We are having the same problems here in Central NJ. I've been on the phone with Tech Support for 2 days and they cannot figure out what is wrong.  I'm lost at this point.

• Hi Enrico,

I understand that you're running into the problem. However, the issue reported in this thread has been fixed. Considering similar issues may have different root causes, it's best to post a new thread via community.office365.com/.../addpost.aspx for better follow-ups. In this way, the new thread can be focused on and your scenario can be investigated in a timely way. Also, if there are any other questions or concerns, feel free to update in the new thread.

At this point of time, we appreciate your time and understanding.

Regards,

Cherry