No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Public Web Site Question

This question is answered This question is answered
I have an existing public web site hosted by GoDaddy.com.  How do I keep my microsoft cloud environment and point my public web site to what I currently use?
Verified Answer
  • Hello

You can create CNAME and A host records by clicking on your domain in the Office 365 Admin Portal, selecting the DNS Manager link at the top of the properties page and then click New to activate the selection drop-down where you can select the record type you need. Create a record which matches the one GoDaddy had in place for your web site.

Thanks

Steven

All Replies
  • Hello

You can create CNAME and A host records by clicking on your domain in the Office 365 Admin Portal, selecting the DNS Manager link at the top of the properties page and then click New to activate the selection drop-down where you can select the record type you need. Create a record which matches the one GoDaddy had in place for your web site.

Thanks

Steven

• Great.  I will try that.

• This is the link, with certain modifications, which I think may help me get my website back.