No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Cannot see published Access Web Database on Sharepoint Site

This question is answered This question is answered

I have created a Web Database using Access 2010 and published it to my sharepoint site without any errors.  However, I cannot find my database anywhere on my Sharepoint Site.  Any ideas of what may be wrong or how I can find it on the Sharepoint Site?

ismrep.sharepoint.com 

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

Verified Answer
  • Unless you said to include on the mail menu, then can just type in the name of the url you gave it, or go into admin and llok at all sites and it should show there.

Question like this are much easier to answer if you include the Office 365 plan you are on, as the answer on how to find varies by plan.

• Hi,

You can easily find the Access Web Database by clicking on Site Actions and then View All Site Content. In the View All Site Content you will need to scroll down to Sites and Workspaces. In the Sites and Workspaces, you will see the name of the Access Web Database that you set up. You can click on the hyperlink and it will take you to it.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

All Replies
  • Unless you said to include on the mail menu, then can just type in the name of the url you gave it, or go into admin and llok at all sites and it should show there.

Question like this are much easier to answer if you include the Office 365 plan you are on, as the answer on how to find varies by plan.

• Hi,

You can easily find the Access Web Database by clicking on Site Actions and then View All Site Content. In the View All Site Content you will need to scroll down to Sites and Workspaces. In the Sites and Workspaces, you will see the name of the Access Web Database that you set up. You can click on the hyperlink and it will take you to it.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

• Hi,

Were you able to find the URL for your Access Web Database by using the View All Site Content as I posted?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tim Muth