No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Few questions about office365 exchange / calendar / mobile sync.

• 1. Is it possible for me to have a team site group calendar show up in my outlook OWA?  right now when you click on share on outlook button on the calendar ribbon on the team site, it tries to open up my physical outlook, and I want it to be shared on my outlook in OWA.

2. Is it possible for me to share my team site calendar publicly?  If not, is it possible to share my team site calendar with others members in my team, and have it sync to their iphones, if so, how can i accomplish this.

• Hi,

The synchronization is designed to work between SharePoint and the client install of Outlook. You can synchronize your calendar with a SharePoint calendar and anyone that has access to the SharePoint site will be able to view the calendar. There also might be a 3rd party app that you can find for the Iphone to synchronize the calendar from SharePoint to the Iphone, but I am not aware of one or how to set it up. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Hi,

Was I able to answer your questions, or was there something else that I can help you with? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• 1. There are third party products like ProperSync, which allows users to publish to OWA via Outlook. There is currently no way to sync between SharePoint and OWA. Although, there are ways to view your OWA calendar in SharePoint, that does not sound like a solution to your issue above.

2. Yes, you can share your calendar publicly. The easiest way to do this is to create a calendar on your main public site. If your public site is http://mysite.sharepoint.com, then go to mysite.sharepoint.com/.../create.aspx and create a new calendar. You will need to login to perform this action. After the calendar is created, it will be available publicly (read-only).

Hope that helps.

*Disclaimer - I am part of the ProperSync team, but hope this was a helpful posting.