No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Office 365 for MSDN subcribers?

• This post has 6 Replies |
  • 4 Followers
  • Will there be an offering of Office 365 for MSDN subscribers like as for Windows Azure?

I was just wondering since devs need to test their solutions on SharePoint Online.

• Hi

According to your requirement,there is a link below including some information about SharePoint Online.I think it may helpful.

msdn.microsoft.com/.../gg153540.aspx

Thanks

Rock

• I was not asking for information. What I wanted to know is do we get as MSDN subsbscriber a subscription für Office 365 for testing purposes. For example: An MSDN Subscription includes an offering for Windows Azure. So I was asking myself if we get something similar for Windows Azure.

• I have the same question.  Now that it's released, our trial is set to expire on 8/31.  I'd like to have an MSDN licensed Office 365 environment up and running before then.

• Microsoft is offering 12 month free Office 356 Developer subscription now to Visual Studio Premium with MSDN and Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN subscribers.

• Microsoft is offering 12 month free Office 356 Developer subscription now to Visual Studio Premium with MSDN and Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN subscribers.

• Details at msdn.microsoft.com/.../office365

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)