No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How to enable SharePoint Online?

This question is answered This question is answered
Verified Answer
  • The product support team was able to provision SharePoint for us finally just the other day.  Everything is now working, it was definitely something that we had to place a support call on, but all is well now.

All Replies
  • It should be enabled (provisioned) by creating your Beta company.

It can take 10-30 minutes before all of the links show up in the Portal for new users/admins.

If you are still experienceing the issue, please give me some details so I can try to help

• Hello David,

I setup the beta a few days ago and it still has not appeared.  The "Team Site" link is grey'd out for me, and I am the Global Administrator.

• Anyone have an idea why my SharePoint site did not build out after over a week?  I would really like to start using the SharePoint feature to help sell Office 365 as a whole to my organization.

Thanks!

Anthony

• I have an open call about this with the Product Support Team, I will let everyone know the results.

• The product support team was able to provision SharePoint for us finally just the other day.  Everything is now working, it was definitely something that we had to place a support call on, but all is well now.

• That's interesting.  We had to wait about 24 hours for it to become available for our users.

• A newly provisioned company can take up to 24 hours for everything to catch up.  Also, while newly created users can logon right away, they may have to wait up to 24 hours to access Sharepoint and Lync fully.

Cheers,

David