No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Web Site Statistics?

This question is answered This question is answered
 Web Site Statistics? I had this feature in office live small business, do i have it here in 365? I need info to see the web site traffic and such. Can any one point me in the right direction?
Verified Answer
  • Hello

at this time, Web Analytics which is the SharePoint features which tracks user/client actions (statistics) is not available on Office 365

All Replies
  • Hello

at this time, Web Analytics which is the SharePoint features which tracks user/client actions (statistics) is not available on Office 365

• Bummer. Deal breaker

• jeg,

It is not as pretty as it was in OLSB, but you can the the information you seek with this, when the first page opens follow the links to get more details, I have not tries to look into where these come from, but I suspect it would not be that hard to create charts and what not like they had in OLSB.

If so, please append the “/_layouts/usage.aspx” to the end of your web site, thus, you will see the usage of the web site.

I think just because it is not on a menu people keep saying it is not available, but as you will see it is.

• The suggested statistics in SharePoint Online are too limited compared to what we had in the past.

Who can suggest any solutions/webparts addons available in the marketplace for SharePoint Online?