No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Web pages not responding

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi all,

Got a few questions regarding my office 365 website. Several of the pages are taking too long to load and the webpages are giving the error saying the webpages are not responding and recover webpage. I have checked this on several computers and browsers and getting the same errors. Any advice?? The website is smartfish-it.com but the pages for example are www.smartfish-it.com/pages/agradeenergyefficientwindows.aspx and www.smartfish-it.comdesignyourconservatoryonline.aspx any help would be appreciated

Ade

All Replies
  • Usually that's caused by putting a script like Google Analytics in an html gadget, which isn't really what its name implies. Try this generator instead.
  • Hi smartfish1,

I can access your public web site pages you provided successfully. I don’t meet the error in my side.

This issue can cause by the local Network. So I suggest you try to access the web site from other Network, for example a home Network or a work Network.

If the issue still exists, could you please provide a screen shoot of the error message? I will continue to monitor this thread.

Thanks,

Allen Sun

• They open now because the html gadget was removed. If you want an easy way to add Analytics back to all your pages, try this:

http://googleanalytics365.codeplex.com/ 

• Hi smartfish1,
    Has the problem resolved yet?
    We'd appreciate an update on this issue. When you have time, please feel free to post the information here. 

Thanks,
    Allen Sun