No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Website Page Views shows zero (0)

• 8 Followers
  • 38 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

This website was transferred from a trial to a subscription in the past week.  The usage shows 0 page views in the last two days.

How can this be fixed?  We are a nonprofit charity tracking several campaigns.  The usage data is very important.

(I am a novice so I need lots of details to fix this.)

(I'm aware of Google Analytics, but I want the MO365 web analytics working correctly.)

http://www.txcpsh.org/

Thank you.

• Post Points: 35
All Replies
  • Hi TxCPSH,

Thanks for your post. I feel sorry for bringing you so much inconvenience.

I’ve checked the Service Health in Microsoft Online Portal and found there are no any service interruptions. Could you please to provide the screenshots about the issue you are experiencing? It would be of great assistance. Thanks for your understanding.

Meanwhile, in SharePoint Online, the service in background may need time to crawl and take effect.

If the issue still exists, please feel free to update this thread. I will continue to monitor this thread for a few days for further assistance.

Thanks,

Kevin Cui

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Kevin,

Thank you,

Robin

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Robin,

Thanks for your update.

I have not heard of any other users reporting this issue. Please try to browse to your public-facing website today. Tomorrow check the reports to see if the data is updated and the hits show up.

I will continue to research the issue. If it is the service error of SharePoint Online, I will notice you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks,

Kevin Cui

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Kevin,

Thank you for your update.  Is this issue part of SharePoint Online or is there another area that should be aware?

Regards,

Robin

• Not Ranked
  • Hi TxCPSH,

As Kevin said, the service in background may need time to crawl and take effect. It won’t affect other services.

To check the issue, I would suggest you to check with another SharePoint Online administrator to see if the other administrators can see the correct usage data.

Best regards,

Nancy Xie

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Kevin,

9/11 usage shows zero (0).  This is a problem that needs to be fixed right away.  Our event is tomorrow and we need see usage.

What are you doing to solve this?

Thank you,

Robin

• Not Ranked
  • Nancy,

Thank you for your response.

How do I find another Sharepoint Online Administrator?

Regards,

Robin

• Not Ranked
  • I have looked at other Sharepoint Communities online. The areas to check my O365 account because it's a new account are staggering.  I expected to transition from trial to P1 seamlessly. My charity is relying on 0365 for your support to make this happen.

Please help.

Thank you.

Robin

• Not Ranked
  • TxCPSH,

If "The usage data is very important"

Maybe it is time to add Google Analytics to your website.  Far more powerful then any O365 reports (that seem to be unreliable and inaccurate) .  There are thousand of ways to look at your website traffic:  http://www.youtube.com/channel/HCX3YLlOvkrK0 

For installation instructions See: Add Performance Reporting to Office 365

Sorry, BuildItOn365 website has expired. Links to and instructions - no longer exist.

• Top 75 Contributor
    • Male
  • Ken,

Thank you for your response.  I believe there is something wrong about the P1 set up and the 0365 team needs to check it out.  I'm paying for a one user license and this should be a very simple fix for them.

Regards,

Robin

• Not Ranked
  • Robin,

They are not going to fix traffic reporting problem for it comes and goes on a few websites (including mine).

Soon we will be moving/upgraded to the Microsoft announces new Office 365 and The New Office 365.

Sorry, BuildItOn365 website has expired. Links to and instructions - no longer exist.

• Top 75 Contributor
    • Male
  • Ken,

Analytics hasn't even started on the non-trial version.  I'd like them to turn it on - just like the trial, that I evaluated to determine I would purchase a copy.  Let's not give the support staff any reason not to work on this.  I have a nonprofit charity that needs support, now.

Regard,

Robin

• Not Ranked
  • Kevin and Nancy,

What have you learned regarding the analytics on www.txcpsh.org?  If you'd like me to take this offline, please send me an email at txcpsh@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Robin

• Not Ranked
  • Does the path name for analytics need to have .sharepoint. in it?  I have no paths that have sharepoint.

My users have txcpsh.onmicrosoft.com.  Do they need to change?  to what?

Thank you,

Robin

• Not Ranked
Page 1 of 3 (39 items) 1|2|3|