No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

My website

This question is answered This question is answered

where do i build my site i was OLSB and so i know how, i just don't see where to build my pages for my website.  SharePoint is fine but no website. 

the freebie or my transfer from Melbourne IT

fshiconsultants.onmicrosoft.com

daydreamerz.org

Verified Answer
  • Follow this:

You may also want to look at this:  http://www.builditon365.com/Pages/DesignandEditiing.aspx

• Hello Teechain,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about editing your public-facing website.

Did you find Ken’s information helpful? Thanks for the post Ken.

To get to edit mode for your public-facing website, please follow these instructions:

1. Login through the Microsoft Online Portal
    2. Click the Admin tab and click Edit Website or click on the Team site link and then click on the website link
    3. Choose which page you would like to edit on your public-facing website and put a check mark next to it and click the edit option in the ribbon

Or

1. Click Member Login on your website
    2. Login, if needed
    3. Click on the Website link
    4. Choose which page you would like to edit on your public-facing website and put a check mark next to it and click the edit option in the ribbon

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Follow this:

You may also want to look at this:  http://www.builditon365.com/Pages/DesignandEditiing.aspx

• Hello Teechain,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about editing your public-facing website.

Did you find Ken’s information helpful? Thanks for the post Ken.

To get to edit mode for your public-facing website, please follow these instructions:

1. Login through the Microsoft Online Portal
    2. Click the Admin tab and click Edit Website or click on the Team site link and then click on the website link
    3. Choose which page you would like to edit on your public-facing website and put a check mark next to it and click the edit option in the ribbon

Or

1. Click Member Login on your website
    2. Login, if needed
    3. Click on the Website link
    4. Choose which page you would like to edit on your public-facing website and put a check mark next to it and click the edit option in the ribbon

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello Teechain,

Did you have any further questions?