No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Why can I not edit my website?

This question is not answered This question is not answered

Hi!  I transferred my website from Microsoft Office Live.  When I attempt to remove hyperlinks or edit hyperlinks, nothing happens.  Also, my images are uploading super slowly.  What can I do?  How can I fix this?  Thank you!

Marie

All Replies
  • Hello SummerSage,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about your images loading slowly and attempting to edit or remove hyperlinks does not work.

Are you able to highlight the hyperlink and click delete? Are you able to place the cursor next to the hyperlink and click the backspace a couple times to remove it?

Did you copy and paste your images onto your public-facing website? If so, please upload the images to your website image library and then use the Insert Image option when in edit mode on the public-facing website.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello SummerSage,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.