No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Would like to add a calendar to a web page - Outlook doesn't work so well

This question is not answered This question is not answered

Hello,

I have added my outlook calendar to a webpage but when I view it the 'all day event' only shows in small text and doesn't clearly show the course I am running, it relies on the client knowing to click it to see more details.

In the small business live I was able to add a calendar which displayed the courses much clearer than this - please help.

All Replies
  • M Eldon

Office 365 doesn't have a calendar module like OLSB did so the only options are Outlook OWA calendar or Google calendar.

Google does give more display options/styles.

See --> Add a Calendar to your O365 Website

• Hello M Eldon,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about adding a calendar your website.

Did you find Ken’s information helpful? Thanks for the post Ken.

Unfortunately, there is not a calendar function that comes with the public-facing website. You may try Ken’s information from the above post however it is unsupported by Microsoft.

You may create a calendar in SharePoint or by using the Outlook Web App (OWA).

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello M Eldon,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

• All, I am also trying to add a calendar web part on the public facing web page.  On the O365 web page, I try to insert a web part that I created from a list. This list is a calendar.  Then I open the web page that I want to use for showing all the calendar lists that I created by inserting them as web part.  When trying to look for the list to add on to the web page, it gave an error.

The calendar list web part will work when you are creating a web page from the Team Site, however, it will not work from the Public facing site (anonymous access).  Is Microsoft working to fix this issue?