No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Problems re doing our website

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi,

I am a member of a small organisation who have used the free web site builder and hosting of M O L, for about two years I am some what suprised to find there is no easy way to transfer the web site i did using M O L to Office 365. My real problem is that i am struggling to get the pages for our club set out as they were, can i please have some guidance or answers on this.

Cheers Woody67

Verified Answer
  • Hi,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Are you moving all your content from Office Live Small Business to Office 365? If you are, there is a OLSB to Office 365 Migration Tool that you can use to assist with moving all your content.

Thanks,

Tim Muth
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

All Replies
  • Hey Woody,

Unfortunately the way the sites were built is very different and this might not be an easy thing to show you how to do if you can post the link to your site maybe we can help further.

Thanks

Matthew Hughes

• Hi,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Are you moving all your content from Office Live Small Business to Office 365? If you are, there is a OLSB to Office 365 Migration Tool that you can use to assist with moving all your content.

Thanks,

Tim Muth
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Hi Mathew

Thamks for getting back here is the link to our site leedsdogtrainingclub.web.officelive.com/default.aspx Hope this lets you help further

Woody67

• Woody67,

This problem of can't seem the control the content happens when we paste directly into our O365 webpages.

See --> www.builditon365.com/.../DesignandEditiing.aspx