No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How do I add a favicon to an E1 plan public website?

This question is answered This question is answered

How do I add a favicon to an E1 plan public website?   

I've had a look at the advice for P1 plans and I've successfully added a favicon to a P1 website I'm running, but I've been unable to do so for a separate E1 plan website. 

Many thanks ...

Caroline

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • littlebrooktrout,

I am not sure what instructions you followed. So 

Take a look at this --> Add a Favicon to Your Office 365 Website at

http://www.builditon365.com/Pages/AddFavIconO365.aspx

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Thanks for the prompt response Ken.  That's what I did for my husband's Plan P website, except I only had to paste the code into the keywords section of 1 page for the favicon to show up.  (His website only has about 4 pages at the moment).  

When I did the same for my plan E1 website, it's not worked.  Admittedly, my website has 50+ pages and I've not pasted the code into all of them yet.  Is there a quicker way of doing it?

Many thanks,

Caroline

• I wish you could of given us a domain name so I could check and see what you do have.

The code has to be added to each page. there isn't any quicker way.  

Somethings the webpages that you view are stored in a temporary location on your computer (Temp files) and when viewing that page again the temp is being displayed and not the page on line.  With a domain name we can check this.

• Hi littlebrooketrout,  

This is Bob from Microsoft Office 365 Support.  Thank you for coming to the communities with your question on how to add the favicon to your site. 

It looks like Ken was able to provide you with the answers to your questions. 

Please let me know if there is anything else that you may need assistance with as I will be monitoring this thread over the next few days. 

Thank you,