No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Service Unavailable Message

• This post has 4 Replies |
  • 3 Followers
  • We have just completed transition to 365

steve ehs,

If you did everything even the last step that no one seems to mention.

See: http://community.office365.com/.../132225.aspx

Then you just have to be patient.  I had to wait 8 hours and then everything, I mean everything worked.

Sorry, BuildItOn365 website has expired. Links to and instructions - no longer exist.

• Hi Steve,

This is Bob from Microsoft Office 365 Support.  Thank you for coming to the communities with your concerns about a user not being able to log into the Team site and or login portal after you transitioned from BPOS.

I have experienced this issue before and it seemed that I was able to correct this be clearing my cache file in IE9 and tried logging onto the site again using the following URL.  https://portal.microsoftonline.com/Default.aspx.

To clear the cache files go to the Internet Tools > Internet Options > on the default General tab select Delete under the Browsing history.  After selecting Delete leave the default selections as they are and select delete again.

Please let me know if this helped and if there is anything else that I can assist you with as I will be monitoring this thread for a few days.

Thank you,

Bob Kasper
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Bob,

Same thing happening after doing what you suggested. The same user can log in from anywhere else and get to the company pages. On the desk top in question we can access the team site but clicking all sharepoint sites results with the error message as mentioned earlier.

Whilst I appreciate your earlier reply I would be graeful of any other suggestions.

Cheers,

Steve

• Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply.  Since my earlier troubleshooting didn’t work I feel that you will need to create a service request as this may need to be investigated further by a support engineer.  I have sent the link to create the service request via private message.  Make sure that you check the link to the PM's as it may not register that you have one. 

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with. 

Regards,

Bob Kasper
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)