No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Creating a new website.

This question is not answered This question is not answered

Hello. Is there any way I can customize my web pages, i.e. my own background, page tabs, etc. in O365? If not, can I use a program to create the pages then use an html code to place them onto the pages on O365? Basically, I want a "wood" background, with "wooden" tabs.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated!  

All Replies
  • Hello dumbblondewithapc,

For your public facing site pages you can either use the built in design tool or SharePoint Designer 2010.

SharePoint Designer is a powerful tool that you can accomplish much with. You can download it here:

32bit: www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

64bit: www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

And some documentation here:

msdn.microsoft.com/.../hh428136.aspx

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi dumbblondewithapc,

I’m just checking in for Brandon to see if he was able to answer your question. 

Please let me know either way as I will be monitoring this thread over the next few days. 

Thank you,  

• Sorry, I had already installed Sharepoint Designer 2010, but I can't make heads or tails of it. I'll just continue to use html in the page editor of O365. I'm also looking into other web hosting sites. I hate O365!!!!!!!!