No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Lync Access without E3 Subscription?

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi,

I am testing 365 for our employee base and have a question. While my demo 30 day access is for the E3 level of access, and there is a portion of our employee base which would have this level of access, there is also a level which we'd like to provide E1 access to. My question is, that when I attempted to install lync (on my E3 demo account) it forced me to install an Office 2010 Professional Plus Subscription (even though I already had Office 2010 Professional (not plus) on my pc.

My question is, how will E1 account holders be able to install and utilize lync to create meetings without having a Office Professional Plus 2010 subscription. Is lync accessible to users who would have an E1 level of access, and if so, how do they install it. I tried to install Lync FIRST, but it wouldn't sign-in, instead referring me back to the installation steps which started with the Office Plus install.

Thanks!

Frank Walsh

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)