No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

WHAT'S GOING ON? Calendar Sync?

• This post has 5 Replies |
  • 3 Followers
  • I see that other people are having this same exact issue. Something is going on with the syncing on mobile calendars!

Any past appointments, e.g. events that were already in the calendar before setting up android with exchange, are not syncing. New appointments that are made either on the phone or the desktop app will sync.

It is not an android issue! I had this phone for months now connected to a different hosted exchange 2010 server and did not have this issue, and i can see that other are in the same boat.

Recreating all these events would be a painstaking process. Seeing that you are Microsoft, I don't understand how O365 would be the service that has issues with syncing calendar via activesync.

Please tell me what I need to do.

Thanks

• Hello,

There is no office Android support as far as I know, at most I could find help.outlook.com/.../cc511380.aspx .

--- Microsoft Community Contributor ---
  • Hello Jon,

Try checking Menu>More>Settings>Send&Receive>Download and see what your download settings are for syncing with the server.  If you have it set to just download the last few days worth of email, then it won't sync the pre-existing calendar items in your account.

• I'm still not sure what is going on, but I put all my appointments into a different calendar folder, then one by one started adding them back to the main calendar.

I skipped a lot of them such as recurring birthdays and so on, but things seem to be working at the moment. I guess i will leave it the way it is and just live with it.

• Hello Jon,

That's great, I'm glad to hear it's finally working for you.  Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

• Not on this post, but i would take some assistance on my other two posts. community.office365.com/.../29994.aspx  and  community.office365.com/.../29928.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)