No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Problem when using word

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Is there anyone out there that can help me solve a problem I'm having when I'm using Microsoft Word. It keep coming up with the error message "Microsoft Word has stopped working and need to close"

It shows the problem event to be "BEX" Hos can I fix this problem.

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Hi athodges,

Here is an article providing a fix tool for Troubleshoot problems during using Word 2010. You can also perform the steps to manually troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, I would like to confirm with you the following things for further research.

1. Are you using Office 2010 Professional Plus?

2. If the first question is yes. Please try to run Desktop Setup and see if the issue persists? Download Desktop Setup at https://portal.microsoftonline.com/download/default.aspx , then choose Set up and configure your Office desktop apps, click Set up.

Thanks,
    Maggie Li

• Hi athodges,

I would like to know if the above information is helpful?In addition, how are things going?

Thanks,
    Maggie Li