Syncing Office 365 and Google calendars

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Is there a method for synchronising Office 365 and Google calendars?

Thanks

Charles

All Replies
  • Hi Charles,

To let the outside organization users access your Office 365 calendar, we can publish the calendar so that users can view your calendar through Internet. For more detailed information, please refer to the link below:

Calendar Publishing

Thanks,
    Jolin Qiao

0 out of 3 people found this post helpful.

• Hi Charles,

How are things going?

If there are any questions, please feel free to post.

Thanks,
    Jolin Qiao

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• It would be helpful it you would actually answer the question.  It is likely the Charles ALREADY tried your "viewing" tool but also needed a synchronization solution, and is now also frustrated.  Hence the question.  If you can't do what's asked, just say so.

I don't want to merely publish my Office 365 calendar for viewing.  Not useful to me.  I need to either synch the Office 365 calendar with a Google calendar or save a snapshot of the Office 365 calendar as an .ics or .csv.  Neither of these things have I yet figured out how to do.  Can you do either of these things or not?  

4 out of 4 people found this post helpful.

• I am looking for a solution as well. It is frustrating that no such solution can be found

I’d be happy to have something that can two way sync calendars among Sharepoint , office 365  and Gmail.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• I am also looking for such a solution, and I guess many people are. Calendars are based on standards nowadays, and a solution must be possible.

• Seriously, MS, please answer the question directly.  

I assume that you guys have intentionally made sure that there is no good way to sync with a gmail account because I can't find one and you apparently lack the ethics to answer the question directly.  Please, save a lot of people a lot of time and just come out and say "we don't let you sync your Office 365 calendar with Gmail and we probably never will, so you can all stop trying now".  Thanks.

• Hi All,

I am really sorry for the confusion caused by my first post, I should have clarified that it was a workaround.

Currently, Office 365 does not support the synchronization between Office 365 calendar and Google calendar.

Your feedback is very important for us to improve our products and service. You could submit your feedback at mymfe.microsoft.com/.../Feedback.aspx.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Jolin Qiao

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Finally a direct answer!! Too bad I spent one hour and a helf looking for that info!! I suggest you edit all your posts on that topic to clearly state that Office 365 doesn't support the synchronization of Office 365 towards Google Calendar!!