No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled.

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

I can't access my email, every time i search for www.hotmail.com it comes up with this Error message: An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled.  Now, I have 4 email addresses linked up on my account, one of them is an office type email account and the other just standard hotmail accounts. I don't know how to get normal functioning of hotmail again. 

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi Mjmjmj,
    Does this issue occur before or recently? Have you set up these Hotmail accounts through the Connected Accounts? Based on the current situation, I suggest you try the following steps to see if any improvement.
    1 Try other browser to test if you can access to Hotmail website.
    2 Test this issue on other computer.
    3 Test the issue on other network environment.

Thanks
    Johnny Zhang

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hey, thanks for the advice. I tested the issue on another computer and I got in fine, all I had to do was delete/reset cookies on my computer and i could log in again. If I don't log into one of my email addresses, the problem does not persist. Lucky I don't use that email anymore. It was a correspondence email from university days.

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Mjmjmj,

Thanks for your feedback.

If you need other assistance about using Office 365 in the future, please feel free to post it in a new thread in the forum. This is so your question will be answered quickly.

Thanks,
    Johnny Zhang

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Male
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)