No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

I need help improving my website

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hello,

I have 2 problems and hope you can help: An addition I want to make is the first, the second being picture arrangement on my website. 

I want to place an order form online for parts. I'll be attaching a part catalog via document or link to an online source, but I want to have an order form with it so someone can look up a part in the catalog and enter in the part number into the order form. This would allow someone to e-mail what part they need instead of it requiring a phone call. How would I implement such an order form? 

Secondly, to be able to adjust the location of pictures on my website, I have to place them in their own zone. The only way I know of to adjust zones is by clicking on design, then layout (under the zone category) and changing the zone layout.  Is there a way to add a zone anywhere I please?  Is there a way to click and drag pictures to the location I want them to end up?

Thanks!

• Post Points: 35
All Replies
  • About the best you can do for an order form is use a 3rd party solution like Google Docs. Scroll down here for a how to.

I'd consider using tables not zones for pictures. Remember you can also align pictures with text using the "float" options in the context menu. 

webbrewers | Easy to use sites | Low/no cost hosting
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hi Steve,

Thanks for coming the communities  with your concerns.

About implementing  order form,if you do not wish to use a third party solution or coding.  The only supported method would be to place the form file into the Documents library of the public site and create a link to this to the public.  Another option might be to display the form in a frame, such as using one of the Web Apps with anonymous access.However,you can use a third party solution mchv2.0 provided.

About adjusting the pictures,  using tables and then insert the pictures is a good way to align pictures.However,there isn't a way to click and drag pictures to location.

@mchv2.0,thank you for your solution.

Thanks,

Keats Ge

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Hi Steve,

What are the things going?Isn't the issue resolved?

Thanks,

Keats Ge

• Top 50 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)