No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

More than 1 calendar under single user

• 1 Follower
  • 4 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Hi,

I started migration and everything seems be fine.

I have AD sync on place and doing staged migration.

I have few users, who have more than 1 calender created under theirs account. Will this be automatically migrated to 365?

FF jozef

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi FF jozef,

Based on the information you post, I understand that you want to know whether more than one calendar created under user's account can be migrated to Office 365 automatically when using staged migration.

When doing staged migration, it migrates all the e-mail messages, contacts, and calendar items from the Exchange mailboxes to the corresponding cloud-based mailboxes.

Additionally, which subscription of Office 365 do you use? If you use Office 365 for enterprise, please refer to the link below to get more information about staged migration:

help.outlook.com/.../ff959224.aspx

Thanks,
    Linda Wang

• Top 75 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Hi Linda,

I'm familiar with that process you have pointed on that link.

As you saying:

" When doing staged migration, it migrates all the e-mail messages, contacts, and calendar items from the Exchange mailboxes to the corresponding cloud-based mailboxes. "

Will this migrate all calendars? As I have users with 2-3 calendars under one account.

FF jozef

• Not Ranked
  • Hi FF jozef,

Thanks for your update.

Yes, all the information including the multiple calendars in the Exchange mailboxes will be moved to cloud-based mailboxes.

Thanks,
    Linda Wang

• Top 75 Contributor
  • Hi FF jozef,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,

Linda Wang

• Top 75 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)