No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Can we Run Our Own Office 365 Services ?

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Hi

Is there any way for Companies other than Microsoft to Deploy their Office 365 like Services but as their Local Service Providers? Does Microsoft Published the Topology For this purpose?

if Yes how it can be achieved ?

if No how Exchange,SharePoint and Lync MultiTenancy can be together Provide this Functionality and How Domain Creation and User Management Happens ,I've Heard MultiTenancy Provided For this Purpose,Am i Right ?

Regards,

Ravaghi

• Post Points: 50
Verified Answer
All Replies
  • thanks Allen,your Information was so helpfull for me ,about Lync Multitenancy  ! if our company choose to serve the Lync and exchange as Service , may you guide me how we can Manage accounts and sub domains LifeCycle ? Does FIM,ILM or MIIS help us at this manner ?

in fact we want to know how Lync & Exchange Multitenancy from the perspective of account management happens ?

Regards

Ravaghi

• Not Ranked
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hi Ravaghi,

Thanks for your update. I am glad to hear my pervious reply is useful to you.

Regarding your question. Actually we can not combine Lync Multi-tenancy with Exchange Multi-tenancy as a service right now. Both Lync Multi-tenancy and Exchange Multi-tenancy need to be set up separately. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks,

Allen Qiu

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Hi Ravaghi,

If there is any other questions, welcome to ask in the forum.

Thanks,
    Allen Qiu

• Top 50 Contributor
  • hi Allen

lets talk about business situation of my request,we have many SMBs that they don't want to have their Expensive Servers On Premise,at other hand they want the Cloud Services Near their Business Location not other side of World.i was working hard to guide them about Evaluationg 365,but most of them want us to host the services internally and service them.how really i can manage this business opportunity without using 365 but Providing services as a shadow of 365 !

Regards

Ravaghi

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Ravaghi,

Office 365 is Global cloud-based service, as far as I know, the data center of the Office 365 tenant depends on the location selected when creating the Office 365 account. As a result, if you selected United States when creating the Office 365 tenant, the users’ mailboxes in this tenant will host at the server at United States data center.
    The description of Online Service:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/online-services.aspx#fbid=mPpAIxoHKek

Thanks,

Allen Qiu

• Top 50 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)