No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Web Site pictures do not load

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered
My web site is Leighwade169.com.  When I open the web site on the internet the pictures do not load.  All I can see is a black square with a red x in the upper left hand corner of each picture.  Who can I contact for a solution?

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
  • That is because you Copied from your old OLSB website and Pasted it into your O365 website.

That is not enough - you have to upload those images to your SiteImages directory (of your O365 website) and re-insert them into your webpage.

Sorry, BuildItOn365 website has expired. Links to and instructions - no longer exist.

• Top 75 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
  • Hi Al,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Ken is correct. I see that the pictures showing the red x are pointing to http://leighwade.club.officelive.com/. You will need to re-upload all your images and then insert them into the proper area for them to display correctly.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional information.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Thanks,  This solved the problem.

• Not Ranked
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)