No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

I can't seem to get logged in to office 365. I opened account the other day. When I go to log in page it tells me I need to log in with msn. When I click on the link to do so it tells me I have been locked out

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 35
Verified Answer
  • Hello N2bonsai,

Do you mean that when you sign in Office 365, you are prompted to sign in at Live.com?

If so, please refer to the following steps to troubleshoot the issue.
    1. Go to Microsoft Online Portal.
    2. Type the Office 365 username at User ID box. The username format likes username@domain.onmicrosoft.com.
    If you forget your user ID, look at the introductory email message to find this information. When you signed up for Office 365, you should provide an existing email address as your alternate contact email address. After you complete the signup process, you’ll get an email message at your existing email address that includes your user ID and the URL of the page where you will sign in to Office 365.
    3. If you still be prompted to sign in at Live.com after typing the Office 365 user ID with the correct format, please clear all cache files of Internet Explorer, such as cookies and browsing data, and restart Internet Explorer to see if it works. 

In addition, you may also provide some screen shots of the issue, such as the changed subject line. For tips, please click Use rich formatting > Insert image to upload the screen shots in the post manually.   

Best regards,
    Claud

• Top 10 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)