No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Web site not working.

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Hi I can not access my website since I transferred from Microsoft small business to 365 I need help. My domain name is www.beitohrministries.com from Matthew Halliday 

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 35
Verified Answer
  • Hi Matthew5,

I understand that you want to set your domain www.beithohrministries.com as public website address.
    I have checked your domain beithohrministries.com, its name server point to secure.net.
    If so, you have two methods to deal with this problem:
    Note: Before the following steps, please confirm that you have finished the domain verify verification process.
    1.Move your name server to Office365.
    a.You can get your name server during the domain verify process, please add them at your domain register. Please refer to Change name server records at a domain registrar to complete this.
    b.After that, you can change your public website address to the vanity domain. See the following picture:

2.You can add a redirect address at your domain register. Redirect your domain to the default public website address on office365 (eg. Xxx.sharepoint.com).
    For more information:
    Domain verify and how to change your name server records: http://onlinehelp.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-smallbusinesses/gg593305.aspx

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)