No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

MIT and O365, ugh!

This question is answered This question is answered

I didn't find out about the switch from OfficeLive until it was too late. No emails or anything. I followed the tutorials about making the transition and got stuck with MIT moving the DNS. I've spent several hours on the phone with them and they said it was finished but it still says "in progress" today.

I expressed my concerns about losing my site and they said not to worry. Well, now my site is gone and I'm pretty upset. www.fishtalpropagations.com

I'm not a big computer whiz so I need to know how to fix this. I spent a long time building my site and if I have to start from scratch I'm going to be quite upset.

I must also mention that the MIT customer service is helpful... once you get someone to answer. I was on hold for an hour last night. :(

Verified Answer
  • Hi fishtal,
    I understand that you want to move your name server to Office 365, and you have finish domain verify process.
    If so, please contact with Melbourne IT, they could help you to move your name server to Office 365.If you have done the steps of name server transition, you should wait for NS record taking effect, because we can’t find your DNS records via NsLookUp tool.

Reference Change name server records at Melbourne IT:
    http://onlinehelp.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-smallbusinesses/gg549206.aspx
    Thanks,
    Robert Li

All Replies
  • Hi fishtal,
    I understand that you want to move your name server to Office 365, and you have finish domain verify process.
    If so, please contact with Melbourne IT, they could help you to move your name server to Office 365.If you have done the steps of name server transition, you should wait for NS record taking effect, because we can’t find your DNS records via NsLookUp tool.

Reference Change name server records at Melbourne IT:
    http://onlinehelp.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-smallbusinesses/gg549206.aspx
    Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Hi fishtal,

I want to check if your issue has been resolved.
    If you need further assistance, please feel free to reply to me.

Thanks,
    Robert Li