No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

access to printable bill

• I would like to give one user access just to get the .pdf copy of the bill each month, when I give user billing access, the account is unable to go to printable bill?  This is all I want the user to be able to do in the administration console - any way to do this?

Thank you!

• Hi squibnot2,

If you have configured the user rights correctly for the Administrator, then it may be a browser issue which is preventing them from viewing the bill.

Please try these steps:

i.        Go to Tools

ii.        Go to Internet Options

iii.        Go to the "Advanced" Tab

iv.        Scroll down to the Security portion in the Settings Window

v.       Make sure that tls 1.0 and ssl 3.0 are ticked.

Should you still be unable to view the bill, I would recommend contacting Customer Partner Care.

You can find their contact details by clicking on the following link:

http://virtualchat.support.microsoft.com/client/default.aspx?siteid=32ECF580-B446-44E5-8B4D-25F0AFE07779&uiscope=en_US&scope=billing&query=Billing%20Support%20phone%20number#

Kind regards,
    Patrick Woolhouse