No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

website name will not verify

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered
website named apparelart.net registered with MIT will not verify using the TXT or the MX records. Repeated calls to MIT and no call backs. Can anyone help PLEASE. Thanks. Larry
  • Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi Larry6332,

How are things going on?

Thanks,
    Larry He

• Top 150 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Larry He,

I am having the same problems. I have gone through the instructions precisely, and Office 365 would not verify my domain (maplememories.com) I have registered with MelbourneIT. My TXT record was published successfully, and I repeatedly tried to verify the domain through Office 365 both before and after the 72 hour point. After nothing worked, I backed out and tried again from scratch with a different TXT number (and also tried an MX number as well). However, this time, attempting to publish a TXT or MX record has not been successful. After 24 hours or more, the MelbourneIT site still says "publishing" and not "published."

I have been attempting to verify my domain through this process for a week now. My frustration level is through the roof, since as of yesterday, my publicized email accounts at my domain went dormant and my customers can not contact me through email.

• Not Ranked
  • I ended up calling in to MelbourneIT support, and the wonderful fella on the phone fixed everything in a matter of minutes. I have now been able to progress all the way through the instructions.

Larry6332, if you're still having problems with DNS and verification, it's worth the time waiting in the queue to get to talk with someone directly. I suggest calling in (1 888 385 2526 if in the US).

• Not Ranked
  • Hi RyanAchilles,

Thanks for your sharing.

Thanks,
    Larry He

• Top 150 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)