No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Dnd did not propagate during more than 6 days

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Reply |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

I have successfully changed the primary and secondary name servers to ns1.bdm.microsoftonline.com and ns2.bdm.microsoftonline.com more than 6 days ago.

My domain in Office 365 has not been in „Active” status yet.
It is still in „Verified” status.
My home page in Office 365 is not show up under my domain on the web.

Office 365 says dns should propagate through the net during 72 hours, but actually, 148 hours has been elapsed.

I do not what to do?
Wait longer or something other things went wrong.

Regards

Pal

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
  • Hi Pal,

Before moving on, I would like to clarify that your domain has already been verified in Office 365 successfully and you could have it work with Office 365 now. Actually, in the domains list from Admin page, only the onmicrosoft.com domain's status is Active. For all the other verified domains, the status are all "Verified" which means the domain is already OK to work with Office 365. You do not need to change it from Verified to be Active.

You may refer to the screen shot below for my test account:

Moreover, since you mentioned that your home page is not shown up under your own domain, if the home page is your SharePoint public website's home page? Is your requirement to change your public website's URL as www.yourdomain.com?

Here are the steps for your reference:

1). Log in Office 365, click Admin.

2). Click Domains on the left panel.

3). There is a sentence that begins with "Your SharePoint website address is...".  Click Change Address.

4). Select the your custom domain from the drop-down and click OK.

5). Wait for some time and check if you can access your website.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)