No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Cannot edit website after change

• I have completed the DNS change for www.ebirder.net and changed the primary web adress but I now cannot edit or see my website?

If I type in www.ebirder.net it still goes to my old site?

Can anyone help

This is the message

Oops! This link appears to be broken.

Suggestions:

• I have the same issue!  

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• In addition I just emailed myslef and the eamils are still coming from ebirder.onmicrosoft.com

• PLEASE CAN SOMEONE RESPOND

Thanks

• Hi,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Have you follow all the steps in the Office Live self-transition guide? The domain that is listed is not pointed to Microsoft, so that is why emails are still coming from a .onmicrosoft.com email address. Please follow all the steps and let me know if you have any additional issues.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Yes I have followed all the steps. I have followed all the steps and have the issue that I have described.

Thanks

• In addition

- me team site is not availiable

•  This is the screen I have on admin

• HELP PLEASE

• CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME

• PLEASE, PLEASE CAN SOME HELP ME?

• I have exactly the same issues.

Why is no-one helping us???????????????????????

• I have no idea. It is very frustrating and with - an ENITRELY arbitrary - deadline approaching it is very annoying.

• PLEASE?

PLEASE Can someone help - even if you don't know what the problem is that would be something. Tim from MSFT replied over 24 hours ago with 'read the instructions'. I do not know what I am meant to do. PLEASE HELP ME

• I WORKED IT OUT MYSELF

MICROSOFT THANKS FOR NOTHING