No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Can not Verify the TXT record created at Melbourne IT

• 3 Followers
  • 8 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

This is the message I got from comfirm my domain: kathysgalleryandframes.com

! Sorry, we can't find the record you created

• Sometimes DNS changes can take up to 72 hours, so you may just need to wait a little longer and then try again.
  • Go back and read the instructions again to make sure the record was created correctly.
  • If there's a typo in the name, fix it below.

I created the TXT record at Melbourne IT weeks ago, and had try four or five times and still given me the same message. Help, I need an answer soon, time is runing out...Thanks

• Post Points: 50
Verified Answer
  • Hi kathywg,

I understand that you can’t verify your domain on office365, and you have created the TXT record at Melbourne IT.
    According to your reply, I suggest you follow below steps:
    1.Remove the existing TXT record on dns server.
    2.Create a new TXT record following the actual steps in domain verify wizard.
    3.Wait for some hours to allow the changes on dns server to take effect and propagate through the DNS system. And then, try to verify your domain from Office 365 again.
    If the issue persists, please post back the following two screenshot to allow us understand the problem in more details,
    1.Please have a screenshot of your TXT record which you get from office365, so that we can help you to check it.
    2.Please have a screenshot about your error message.
    Note: How to upload a screenshot
    Save your screenshot on your computer, Use rich formatting, click the insert image button on the right side.
    For more information:
    Verify a domain at Melbourne IT: http://onlinehelp.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-enterprises/gg584187.aspx

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)