No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Can't login to my Office365 account , access denied - who do I contact?

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered
Hi,

I'm really stuck. I currently have an office live account that is about to expire, and I will lose my site. So would really appreciate your help, before it is too late.

Logging into my office live account I saw a notice to move to office365, I signed up to office365 and I used the office trial link that was on the notice that would extend my offer to 6monts.

Since then I have just tried to log in and I got a message:-  
"Access denied -
The user ID that you entered is not recognized. If this is a new account, it may take a few hours before you have access to services.
Sign out"

From this point I don't know who to  contact, to look into my account status and figure out why I can't login.  
Can you please help me ?

Many Thanks in Advance.
Abid. 
  • Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi Abid,

How long have you signed up for Office 365 and are you using the initial admin account to login Office 365 now? This error usually occurs with ADFS users in E plan subscriptions. Please try to use the first admin account with <.onmicrosoft> domain to login Office 365 again to see if you can login or get some other error messages.

If the issue persists, consider to reset password for the admin account.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hi Reken,

Thanks for reply.

I think I have been signed up for about 2 weeks.

Yes I am using the same account I use to admin the office live account.

I can't get logged in to .onmicrosoft.

Who do I contact about my account?

• Not Ranked
  • Hi,

According to your reply,please check your email.

When you sign up your new Office 365 account, you will receive a Office 365 welcome email which you can get your account and password in it.

Lime

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Abid,

You cannot login Office 365 with the admin account which you used as the OLSB admin account. For the first time to login Office 365, the login account should be <xxxx@contoso.onmicrosoft.com> format. Please confirm you are using the correct MOSID to login Office 365.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Male
  • Hi Abid,

How are things going? Do you have any updates about the issue?

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Male
  • I have using the free trial for months and am now unable to access office365 in any way, shape or form :(

The user ID that you entered is not recognized. If this is a new account, it may take a few hours before you have access to services.

My entire site is being held hostage (again-it took weeks to get it from Melbourne).

p.s. MS support FORCED me to use this email address because I do not have permission to use my actual email address!

:

scu#e0b54cec-45d2-438b-8604-3dc4e930a9ef

• Not Ranked
  • Hi JohnHippauf,

By default there is only one month for the free trial account. If you have transferred from OLSB, there should be six months free trail license for your account. Due to the situation is complex, I suggest you open a new thread in the forum, and provide detailed information about the scenario you are in. You will get dedicated support in the new thread.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Male
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)