No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Can't Migrate Emails or Verify Website

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Have been trying to migrate my OLSB and Hotmail email accounts to O365 only to find that Outlook Connector (which EVERYONE has said to use) doesn't work. I keep contacting Miscrosoft, but like others who are switching from OLSB am finding myself bounced around from one department to the next while getting nowhere.

I thought, if maybe I could migrate my domain name to O365, that might make things a bit easier, but I've found that to be nigh impossible as I can't sign on the the Registrar who's in Australia and that may not be helpful as I actually pay for my domain through OLSB Domain Addon.

When I send emails to Office Live support, all I get are replies telling me to do what I was doing in the first place (the option that DIDN'T WORK).

When I write back or call to explain the issue yet again, I get pithy emails saying that my ticket's been canceled.

Now, at this point, I'm at wit's end: My emails are what I use to manage everything from my PayPal Merchant Account to my AT&T phone/internet service as well as my website which is where I publish/sell my web comic and acts as a central hub for my social media accounts.

I don't really have the money to pay a bunch of 3d party Yahoos to handle this for me and can't really afford more delays as I have projects that need to be completed as well as Issue#3 of my comic to get done.

Can you guys actually assist me, or should I just tear everything down, go to Yahoo, GoDaddy or some such and then sue Microsoft for Fraud?

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 65
Verified Answer
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)